So are you thinking it is time to make the move? Besides the obvious reasons such as a job transfer, moving in with a partner, or suddenly single again, many home owners wonder if they are ready to sell their current home and buy another. Do you fall into one of these categories?
- Home is too small. The first time home owners who outgrow their "starter" home when children start to come into the picture.
- Upgrade. The homeowner who is ready to invest in a bigger, more upscale home.
- Purchase error. The couple who made a buying error. For example, they thought they could get by without a back yard but yearn to garden.
- Empty nesters. The owners who are ready for a smaller home with less to clean and maintain, leaving more time for fun.
- Deferred renovations. The owners who prefer to find a newer house instead of enlarging the kitchen, adding another bathroom or replacing the siding.
- Home improvement perfectionist. The "handy" homeowner who has mastered his Mr Fix-it hobby by remodeling everything, and now is restless because there is nothing left to do!
If you are ready for a move, then call me to discuss your options!