What a crazy spring it has been! As you may have noticed by this week's sold properties on my Weekly Update, Buyers have been out in full force this spring, are looking to buy and are buying. If you look at the 3 sold properties I sold this week, 2 sold within 2 days of coming into the market and the 3rd one in 22 days (which actually would have been sooner if not due to financing delays).
So what does this mean if you are a Seller? It means the time is here to put your property into the market and you want it ready to show to its best potential. How can we help you?
* The Best Team has a extensive marketing strategy that will showcase your home in many venues where buyers are actively searching.
* We provide the best photos we can in order to showcase what your home has to offer and buyers can view them immediately when your property comes onto the market. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.
* We provide unique videos that capture the essence of your home and the property from a bird's eye view which quickly gets the attention of buyers.
What if you are looking to buy? What you need to do is have your ducks all in a row.
* Know what you are looking for and what you can live without.
* Have your financing in place so that you are ready to make an offer when you find "the one".
* Work with one Realtor not 3 as this will get you the best results in being advised about new listings that have come into the market or any changes that have occurred with listings already in the market such as price changes, etc.
* Find out what your Realtor will do for you. I have many strategies in place such as my website & a specialized search that will create a website personally tailored to your wish list which will help you succeed in finding the best home for you.
There are many aspects to buying and selling so meeting with a Realtor to discuss all the details is the best place to start. If you are ready to hit the market, give me a call or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org as I would love to meet with you to discuss what you are looking for.