That particular time has arrived again where we can reflect on the past and the results that occurred. When we look back at the Williams Lake area we see these kinds of results:
* 269 properties worth $53.4 million have sold in the first nine months, compared to 237 properties worth $52 million in the same period last year.
* Of the 94 single family homes sold to the end of September, half sold for less than $222,500.
* These homes took, on average, 61 days to sell.
* 197 residential houses were listing so far this year in comparison to 232 last year to date.
* Number of recreational properties sold so far this year totalled 8 and was up in comparison to only 3 last year.
* Up to this point in 2013, 25 parcels of vacant land, 12 townhomes, 68 homes on acreage, and 22 manufactured homes in parks and a further 27 on land, have sold this year.
* At the end of September there were 473 properties of all types available for purchase through MLS® in the Williams Lake area.
So as we head into the last stretch of the 2013 real estate market, it will be interesting to see what direction it will take. If you are still looking to buy this fall, give me a call to see if I have something coming up that would interest you. If you are thinking that a spring sell is what you'd like to do and would like to use the winter to do those final touchups, give me a call and we can look at your property and see what we can do to have it ready to hit the market come spring.